Police called to two motorcycle crashes within 15 minutes of each other in Norwich
- Credit: Ian Burt
Emergency services were called to two motorcycle crashes within 15 minutes of each other in Norwich.
A police spokesman said a car and motorcycle crashed on Wall Road at around 8.15am on Thursday.
The spokesman said the motorcyclist suffered a leg injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH).
His injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
Police were then called to Catton Grove Road just before 8.30am to reports of a crash involving a motorbike.
You may also want to watch:
A woman was taken to hospital with a suspected broken arm after coming off her moped. It happened at the junction with Mile Cross Lane.
Strong winds swept across Norfolk on Thursday morning. Police were unable to say if the bad weather played a role in either accident.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
But Steve Lee posted on Twitter: 'Just attended 2 collisions in quick succession in the Norwich Police area involving motorcycles. Please #driveToArrive in the poor weather.'