Town main road reopens after crash
A main road has re-opened following a single vehicle car crash.
Gaywood Road and Tennyson Avenue, in central King's Lynn, were closed heading towards Loke Road.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 3.30pm today to a single vehicle car crash.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and South were called to assist the ambulance service and to make the scene safe.
Police closed the road for about an hour and a half whilst the vehicle was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter King's Lynn Police warned drivers to avoid the area.
It said: "Following a road related incident on Gaywood Road, Tennyson Avenue closed towards Loke Road near the jet garage, emergency services on scene please avoid the area for the time."
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 8 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 9 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 10 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk