Police at the scene of crash involving lorry and pedestrian in Station Road, Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
Police are currently at the scene of a serious road traffic collision in Attleborough.
Officers were called at midday today, (Friday, October 6), to reports of a collision involving a lorry and a pedestrian on Station Road.
Six police vehicles a fire engine, and two ambulance vehicles are on the scene and the police collision investigation unit is now looking into the incident.
The crash happened just outside Connaught Hall.
Station Road doctor's surgery has been closed and people have been told to go to Queen's Square practice instead.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed to traffic and no pedestrians are being allowed to walk down the road. Police say it is likely to be closed for some time.
Police are directing traffic but motorists are being urged to find alternative routes where possible.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
• More to follow.