Motorcyclist in hospital with serious injuries after crash
- Credit: Submitted
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a collision with a car in Great Yarmouth.
Officers were called to Euston Road near the junction of Wellesley Road at approximately 6.20pm on Wednesday (August 4) following reports of a collision involving a blue Renault Twingo and a white and orange KTM motorcycle.
Emergency services attended the scene and the man riding the motorcycle was taken to hospital with serious, but not life-threatening, injuries.
The driver and passenger of the Twingo were also taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle immediately prior.
Anyone with information should contact PC Jon Turner-Evans via email: email@example.com or via 101 quoting incident NC-04082021-347.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage