Police appeal over yobs on bikes in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Google Maps
Teenagers on bikes have been causing problems in Great Yarmouth.
Police are acting on reports of cycling youths causing damage to vehicles in the Walpole Road area at the beginning of January.
In a tweet Great Yarmouth police said they wanted to hear from anyone who had witnessed any activity or been a victim of it.
An incident is alleged to have taken place on January 4.
Anyone with information is asked to call PC 1112 Symonds on 101 with crime reference 36/8314/19.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon