Police appeal for information in hunt for missing teenager
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police in Kent are appealing for information in the hunt for a missing teenage boy, believed to be in Norfolk.
Denver Chitiyo, 17, was last seen in the Tovil area of Kent at around 11pm on Wednesday, May 22.
Kent police believe the boy from Maidstone is in the Norwich area as it is understood he also has connections to Suffolk and Norfolk.
Denver is described as being of slim build, 5ft 7in tall and with black hair worn in dreadlocks.
It is not known what he was wearing when he went missing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Denver or knows where he may be is urged to call 101 quoting reference 22-1926.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich