Police appeal for witnesses to crash near Thetford which left pensioner with serious injuries
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision on the A1066 Thetford Road at Brettenham.
The crash happened at about 2.30pm on Friday near to the junction with West Harling Road and involved three vehicles, a black Land Rover Freelander, green Fiat 500, and a blue tractor, which were all travelling in the same direction towards Diss.
Five people suffered minor injuries while one person, a woman in her 80s from the Fiat, suffered a serious head injury and broken pelvis and remains in hospital for treatment.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.
Witnesses should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'