Police appeal for witnesses to crash near Thetford which left pensioner with serious injuries
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision on the A1066 Thetford Road at Brettenham.
The crash happened at about 2.30pm on Friday near to the junction with West Harling Road and involved three vehicles, a black Land Rover Freelander, green Fiat 500, and a blue tractor, which were all travelling in the same direction towards Diss.
Five people suffered minor injuries while one person, a woman in her 80s from the Fiat, suffered a serious head injury and broken pelvis and remains in hospital for treatment.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.
Witnesses should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 6 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man