Police searching for vulnerable missing man in Griston
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police are concerned about the welfare of a vulnerable man who has gone missing in Griston.
Raymond Thomas, aged 70, was last seen at his home address, Thorpe House Nursing Home, on Church Road, at 8pm yesterday evening, (Saturday, July 14).
Officers have been making local enquiries today but they have been unable to locate Mr Thomas.
Police are now becoming concerned for his welfare as he is vulnerable and needs to take regular medication.
Mr Thomas is described as 5ft6 tall, of heavy build and with grey receding hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police immediately on 101 quoting CAD 536 of Saturday , July 14 2018.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire