Police appeal for information following death of Norwich brothers Sam and Shane Nobbs in A140 crash at Horsham St Faith
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the driver of a 4x4 which was involved in a fatal crash in Horsham St Faith on Saturday, November 19.
The incident happened on the A140, at around 8am. A black Honda Civic travelling towards Norwich, and a red LDV Maxus van which was travelling in the opposite direction were involved in the crash.
The driver and passenger of the Honda, brothers Sam and Shane Nobbs, aged 20 and 23, were pronounced dead at the scene while the driver of the van, a man in his 40s, suffered serious life-changing injuries.
Officers believe the driver of a silver or grey 4x4, which was travelling on the A140 between the Northern Distributor Road and Waterloo Road towards Aylsham at the time of the incident, may have important information.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks