Police appeal for dash-cam footage after woman died on the A47 at King’s Lynn
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police have appealed for dash-cam footage as they continue to investigate a crash in which a woman died on the A47 at King's Lynn.
It follows an incident on the eastbound carriageway between the Pullover roundabout and the Saddlebow roundabout at about 6.45pm on Wednesday, October 19.
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have been driving in the area that day, around the time of the incident, and uses a dash-cam.
A blue Vauxhall Zafira and a dark-coloured Ford Fiesta were involved in an incident resulting in the Zafira colliding with several road signs.
The driver and two passengers in the Zafira were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment, and one of the rear-seat passengers later died in hospital.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the Zafira or Fiesta travelling from the A17 at Sutton Bridge to the A47 at Lynn between 6.30pm and 7pm.
If you can help, call the serious collision investigation team on 101.
- 1 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 2 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 3 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 4 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 5 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 6 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 9 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 10 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall to close after 65 years