Police appeal for dash-cam footage after woman died on the A47 at King’s Lynn
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police have appealed for dash-cam footage as they continue to investigate a crash in which a woman died on the A47 at King's Lynn.
It follows an incident on the eastbound carriageway between the Pullover roundabout and the Saddlebow roundabout at about 6.45pm on Wednesday, October 19.
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have been driving in the area that day, around the time of the incident, and uses a dash-cam.
A blue Vauxhall Zafira and a dark-coloured Ford Fiesta were involved in an incident resulting in the Zafira colliding with several road signs.
The driver and two passengers in the Zafira were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment, and one of the rear-seat passengers later died in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the Zafira or Fiesta travelling from the A17 at Sutton Bridge to the A47 at Lynn between 6.30pm and 7pm.
If you can help, call the serious collision investigation team on 101.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash