Police appeal dropped after missing Watton man makes contact with Hungarian authorities
Police are no longer appealing for information on the whereabouts of a Watton man.
Peter Budd, 27, was reported missing in April this year after he said he was visiting a friend in Felixstowe, Suffolk.
He said he would stay in the coastal town for a week but no-one heard from him.
Mr Budd has since made contact with authorities in Hungary and Norfolk police are no longer making inquiries in relation to him.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 7 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 10 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road