Police appeal after spate of shed burglaries in south Lowestoft
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are seeking witnesses after at least four sheds were burgled at The Avenue and Saxon Road in south Lowestoft.
The first burglary took place between 5.30pm on Tuesday (April 29) and 1.30pm on Wednesday (April 30), after a gate leading to allotments had been forced at The Avenue and two sheds were broken into – although it appears that nothing has been taken.
A garden shed was also broken into in Saxon Road between 9pm on Tuesday and 6.45am on Wednesday morning and again nothing was stolen.
And a man's grey Claud Butler cycle has been stolen after a fourth shed was broken into in Saxon Road between 9pm on Tuesday evening and 6.45am on Wednesday.
? Information to PC Michelle Deal at Lowestoft police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day