Motorcyclist still in hospital as police appeal for witnesses to crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist remains in hospital after a crash which left him with serious injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which happened on Wroxham Road, near the junction with Merlin Road, at about 3.45pm on Friday.
The motorcyclist was riding a Yamaha which was involved in a crash with an MG3.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
Part of the road was closed following the crash. It reopened a little after 7.30pm.
Norfolk police want to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving beforehand.
They are also keen to anyone who has dash cam footage to get in touch.
- 1 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 2 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 3 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 8 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 9 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 10 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
Anyone with information should call PC Josef Konieczny at Acle roads policing on 101.