Motorcyclist still in hospital as police appeal for witnesses to crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist remains in hospital after a crash which left him with serious injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which happened on Wroxham Road, near the junction with Merlin Road, at about 3.45pm on Friday.
The motorcyclist was riding a Yamaha which was involved in a crash with an MG3.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
Part of the road was closed following the crash. It reopened a little after 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police want to hear from anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving beforehand.
They are also keen to anyone who has dash cam footage to get in touch.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
Anyone with information should call PC Josef Konieczny at Acle roads policing on 101.