Police appeal after man was stabbed on busy street in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a stabbing in Great Yarmouth.
Officers were called at 7.15pm on Wednesday to reports that a man, aged in his 30s, had been injured following an altercation with another man in Manby Road.
The incident then moved into Nelson Road Central where the victim suffered a small puncture wound to his stomach. He was taken to the James Paget Hospital for treatment.
It is believed the victim and the suspect are known to each other.
The suspect is described as white, aged between 17 and 23 years-old, with short black hair, a small beard and wearing a grey hooded top, grey Adidas tracksuit bottoms and white Nike trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Gary Brown at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree