Police appeal after horse suffers burns in Hockwold
Police are appealing for information after a horse suffered burns in Hockwold, near Thetford.
The horse, which is kept in a field off Main Street, received burns near its eye and on the top of its head sometime overnight between Wednesday November 1, and Thursday, 2 November.
As a result of the injuries the horse developed colic, abdominal pain, which needed veterinary treatment.
It's not known how the horse came to receive the burns and officers are appealing for anyone who may have any information to contact them.
Anyone with information should contact PCSO Claire Law at Downham Market Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace