Police appeal after Christmas presents are stolen in Norfolk burglary
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Christmas presents, musical instruments and electronic items have been stolen from a property in Hales, near Loddon.
The burglary took place in Yarmouth Road between 3.30pm on Monday, December 19, and 12.45pm on Tuesday, December 20.
Detectives are keen to speak with the owner of a blue Volvo S40 estate who collected a basketball hoop from the address in the days before the burglary.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact DC Steve Harrowing at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars