Police and Crime Commissioner Tim Passmore starts tour of Suffolk next month
Suffolk's Police and Crime Commissioner, Tim Passmore launches his 2017 series of public meetings across the county next month when he visits Eye.
The meeting for the Eye Safer Neighbourhood Team area takes place on Tuesday, May 2 at the Town Hall, Broad Street, at 7pm, and will cover the wards of Eye, Debenham, Fressingfield, Hoxne, Palgrave, Stradbroke, Wetheringsett-cum-Brockford and Worlingworth.
There is no need to book, people can just turn up. Tea and coffee will be served from 6.40pm.
Following the successful format of last year, the PCC will stage a meeting in each of the 18 SNT areas. The meetings are an opportunity for the public to ask questions of the Commissioner and the police, and find out more about policing in the county.
The Eye meeting will involve a quick overview from Mr Passmore and the local Superintendent Tonya Antonis before a public question time sesssion.
You may also want to watch:
Local Inspector, Mark Jackson, responsible for policing in the local area, will add operational context.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover