Re-opening of Pleasurewood Hills postponed due to Coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
A popular theme park that was due to re-open next month is postponing its opening amid the continuing coronavirus crisis.
Pleasurewood Hills theme park was due to host a special season opening party on Saturday, April 4 to launch the 2020 season.
But a statement on its website said: “Further to recent updates from the UK Government in response to the outbreak of COVID-19 Coronavirus, we have taken the decision to postpone the opening of Pleasurewood Hills as a precautionary measure.
“While like many we have been looking forward to the opening of the park, we believe it is in the best interests of our guests and staff to ensure their safety and wellbeing.
“If you have pre-booked a visit to the park, please do not travel.
“We will work closely with the authorities to have the park open as soon as it is appropriate to do so.”
You may also want to watch:
With the opening postponed, it adds that the theme park “will be likely to remain closed for the duration of the Easter holidays.”
For any queries, email email@example.com
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 6 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 7 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 8 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- 9 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 10 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork