Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- Credit: Aaron McMillan
Proposals have been submitted which could result in an office space being turned into a tattoo studio.
The application, lodged by Ryan Hunt, relates to 7A Norwich Road in Fakenham.
The property is set to be leased to the applicant by the current landlord, A&B Management Services Ltd.
Documents sent to North Norfolk District Council state that the landlord has already given unofficial consent for a change of use at the premises for the purpose of it being used as a tattoo studio.
The space is on the first floor of the building and is accessed via a doorway which opens straight onto a public pathway.
You may also want to watch:
Inside the building is seven rooms, with the proposal aimed at changing the class of the building alone.
No structural work, either indoors or outside, will need to be undertaken.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
To comment on the proposal, visit the NNDC planning portal and search for the reference number PF/21/2425. The standard consultation expiry date is Friday, October 29.