Plans for 22 new homes in Gorleston submitted to borough council
- Credit: PA
A further 22 homes could be built in Gorleston, after planning documents were submitted to the borough council.
If approved, the plans would see three buildings put up, containing 22 one or two bedroom flats, as well as parking areas.
The development is proposed for land off of Dock Tavern Lane, at the junction with Riverside Road.
The site is currently occupied by an office, workshop and storage facility, with the office - Riverside House - the only part that will be retained.
The office is the base of marine and aviation warning systems company Sims Systems, which also uses the workshop and storage facility.
You may also want to watch:
In the past, the site has been utilised as a builders yard and depot, which it has been since approximately the mid-sixties.
Developers are yet to hold consultations with Great Yarmouth Borough Council or the Environment Agency regarding the site.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success