Pink day in Halesworth to raise money for Breast Cancer Care
PINK POWER: Staff and customers of the East of England Co-operative store in Halesworth were in the pink on Friday last week to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care.
All the staff of the foodstore and petrol filling station wore pink outfits as part of the day's fundraising to highlight Breast Cancer Awareness.
Organiser Linda Runnacles said: 'The members of staff each contributed �1 to dress in pink and everyone took part.
'We also had tremendous support from store manager Stuart Rix and our customers and I would like to thank everyone who supported the event and helped make it so successful.'
Events during the day included windscreens being washed for a �1 donation and customers being entertained by a talented drummer.
You may also want to watch:
'We also had a giant raffle with prizes donated by businesses and friends in the Halesworth area and once again I would like to say a big thank you to all those who either gave prizes or bought tickets,' said Linda.
So far a grand total of �2,112 has been raised for the charity.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women