Pigeon rescued from chimney by Norfolk Fire officer
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Staff at Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service have helped rescue a pigeon from a chimney.
A fire service officer was dispatched following a call to The Driftway in Sheringham at just before 11.30am today (January 19).
The officer helped rescue a pigeon from a chimney using small gear.
Meanwhile firefighters from Dereham and Hingham received a call to a different animal at 10.40am today.
Firefighters who attended the incident at Clint Green near Dereham, released a horse that was stuck in a loose box at Norwich Road.
You may also want to watch:
In a separate incident, firefighters were called to Howard Street North in Great Yarmouth at just before 12.50pm today (January 19).
A crew from Gorleston attended the incident which turned out to be a false alarm which was caused by a battery charger which overheated.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140