Picture gallery: William and Kate among those appearing at village festival at Yaxham, near Dereham
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, a clown and a fishermen among the growing number of creations who have been appearing at a special festival at Yaxham, near Dereham.
More than 30 scarecrows have been put out around the village and others include a farmer, a postman, a teacher and a couple of welders.
The Friends of Yaxham School are organising the festival for the fourth year and it has a theme of occupations.
The scarecrows will be on display until Saturday which is the day of the village school fair.
Committee member of Friends of Yaxham School, Liz Hollis, said: 'Yaxham has done itself proud and it is really well supported and people come from far and wide to see the scarecrows.'
You may also want to watch:
The school fair will run from noon-3pm and people attending the event will have the chance to review all the creations on a photo board and vote for their favourites.
There will be prizes for the top three.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk