Picture gallery: Past glories celebrated at tractor and bygones rally at Swanton Morley, near Dereham
Nostalgia filled the air as hundreds of people enjoyed seeing a variety of agricultural and motoring gems at the sixth Swanton Morley tractor and bygones rally, near Dereham, at the weekend.
The sounds and smell of steam were enjoyed by visitors as they toured the event, which was held for the first time at Park Farm after moving from the village hall.
Ploughing demonstrations, clay shooting, dog displays, parades of classic cars and even an appearance by daleks were among the attractions.
In one of the halls was an array of crafts and collections which ranged from a model of the Titanic to a line up of gramaphones.
A group of enthusiasts organised the rally and one of them - Alan Smith - said: 'It has been brilliant and we've had good crowds. We like to see the old traditions kept alive and that's why we do it.'
You may also want to watch:
*See our website www.edp24.co.uk for a picture gallery from the event.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 9 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son