PICTURE GALLERY: Fun in the sun at Costessey Scrufts charity dog show
Dogs of all shapes and sizes had fun in the sun with their owners at the Costessey Scrufts charity dog show at the weekend.
Waggiest tail, cutest puppy and best veteran were among the different classes that our four-legged-friends took part in during the show today which was in aid of Norfolk Boxer Rescue.
Among other things there was also an agility course, dog and spoon race, best trick competition, and a working gundog demonstration for the crowds to enjoy.
Roger Bannock, from Taverham Vets which organised the event at The Costessey Centre, said he was delighted with the amount of people and their pets who turned out to take part in the show.
He said: 'We had an absolutely fantastic turnout, beyond all expectations, and we were really lucky with the weather too.
You may also want to watch:
'It was a fun family day out with a great atmosphere. The dogs were all very well behaved and we raised between �600 and �700 for Norfolk Boxer Rescue which was great.'
Six-year-old retired greyhound Azure won the best in show award.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
Azure is owned by Steven Gray, from Caister.
• For more information on Norfolk Boxer Rescue visit www.norfolkboxerrescue.co.uk