PICTURE GALLERY: Fashion show at the EDP Wedding Show at the Norfolk Showground
The latest bridal trends are being showcased alongside classic designs in a special catwalk show at the EDP Wedding Show this weekend.
The fashion show by The Team At Catwalkers' is one of the highlights of the EDP Wedding Show at the Norfolk Showground which continues today.
As well as giving brides inspiration for their perfect wedding dress, the fashion show also gives ideas for the groom, bridesmaids and the mother of the bride.
At the first day of the wedding show yesterday, the fashion show was performed to rapturous applause, as the packed audiences were treated to dazzling and dramatic dance sequences along with a sprinkling of ingenious comedy before being wowed by a spectacular finale.
The fashion show is being performed four times during the show today.
You may also want to watch:
The EDP Wedding Show, which continues today, is the biggest wedding show in region.
The show is today from 10am until 4pm.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 4 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 5 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 8 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 10 What does Norfolk need to do to get to Tier 1?
Tickets cost �6 per person, �10 for two people, or �16 for four people.