Picture gallery: Crowds descend on Play Fest, near Attleborough
Thousands of music fans have pitched their tents on the grounds of a Norfolk school this weekend for an up-and-coming festival.
People of all ages descended on Play Fest at the picturesque New Eccles School, near Attleborough, as they took advantage of the warm weather today (Saturday).
The festival, which began last night and is due to finish tomorrow, is the second to be held at Eccles.
Bands included Ash, Feeder, the Pigeon Detectives, Reverend and the Makers, The Big Pink, and Little Comets.
Co-founder and co-director, Olly Sear, said: 'For us it's not about one type of music but bringing it all together for that festival experience where people will listen to someone they've never heard of before.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea