Photo Gallery: Rudhams Festival success
Festival showcases the best of village life
Villagers in Rudham had their own three day festival over the weekend with a variety of attractions and entertainment.
Events were held on the playing field while East Rudham's parish church, St Peter's, displayed a flower festival on Saturday and Sunday.
The weekend kicked-off with a Rudham's Got Talent contest on Friday evening while Saturday was packed with events ranging from a tradtional village fete to a children's show jumping tournament, swing band and sheep racing.
Residents and visitors also enjoyed a horticultural show at Grove Farm and there was live music on Saturday night.
You may also want to watch:
It was the turn of the fun-runners yesterday with a 1.5 mile course run to raise money for Wells Lifeboat Station.
'It was a fantastic weekend and there was a lot of interest. It was really well supported and people are recognising what we are trying to achieve' said Ginny Ker-Gibson, one of the organisers.
- 1 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 2 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 3 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip
- 4 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
The festival is a held every two years and had been inspired by a village fete held to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee in 2002.