Photo gallery: Reality show The Only Way is Essex films in Thetford
Christmas came early for fans of the hit television show The Only Way is Essex when the cast and crew arrived in Thetford.
Injecting a touch of glamour, the group filmed a scene involving the purchase of a Christmas tree at Thetford Garden Centre on Friday.
Manager Jeanette Jones said the cast and production team were at the centre for about two hours.
'They called me up because apparently they were staying in the area, although they wouldn't divulge where, and they wanted to film a scene with them buying a Christmas tree,' she said.
'I said we only had about 50 trees left but they said that was fine. Some of the boys went outside to stand with the Christmas trees and the girls joined them.
You may also want to watch:
'They were very pleasant people.'
The scenes will be broadcast as part of the reality-show's hour-long Christmas special which will be shown on ITV2 tonight (Wednesday).
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
Ms Jones added: 'Hopefully it's good for us because a lot of people were telling us they recognised them - even a lot of elderly people and they were having their pictures taken.'