Photo gallery: Family Fun Day at Great Yarmouth Racecourse
Thousands of people enjoyed family fun at Great Yarmouth Racecourse on what is traditionally its busiest day of the year.
Around 7,000 guests made the trip for the August bank holiday Family Fun Day today, where balloon modelling and donkey rides sat alongside horse racing.
A bouncy castle, fairground rides, kids' fun race and mascot races also helped keep youngsters entertained as visitors made themselves at home for the afternoon.
Tracey Johnson, 32, made the journey from Norwich with her two-year-old daughter Mia.
She said Mia's first day at the races was when she was just three months old, and this afternoon she had her first donkey ride.
'She was a bit reluctant at first, but she did enjoy it,' explained Mrs Johnson, who works for Aviva. 'She was alright when she was on there - it's all a bit new for her.
'It's good that they put on days like this and children are well looked after.'
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 10 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
Among the other attractions for younger guests were face painting, a fire engine display and Punch and Judy shows.