PHOTO GALLERY: Dozens of children take part in Diss Easter egg trail
Dozens of children descended on Fair Green in Diss to enjoy an Easter egg trail.
More than 120 chocolate eggs were given away on Saturday morning for the event organised by the Fair Green Neighbourhood Association.
Three different levels of trail were on offer, with an Easter bunny in attendance, which began and ended at the Angel Cafe.
It was the first Easter trail organised by the neighbourhood association after it took over the management of the green space in 2010.
Rachel Baker, of the Fair Green group, said they would definitely be running the event again next year.
You may also want to watch:
'We were delighted by the support. We started with 70 eggs and we had to go to the shop twice to restock. It was a lovely morning,' she said.
All proceeds will go to the neighbourhood association's funds to maintain the public space.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat