Person treated for smoke inhalation after cooker fire in Smallburgh
- Credit: Archant
A person has been treated by paramedics after a cooker caught fire.
Fire crews from Carrow and Earlham were called to a house in Union Street, in Smallburgh, following reports of a fire on Thursday, March 24.
It was caused by burnt food.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames and a fan to clear the smoke from the building.
They arrived at 5.20pm and left the scene at 5.27pm.
One casualty was treated for smoke inhalation.
- More to come
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle