Person taken to hospital with series leg injuries after Hedenham crash
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
A man has been flown to hospital after suffering a head injury in a crash involving three cars.
The accident took place on Bungay Road, near to the Mermaid Balti House in Hedenham shortly after 6.30pm on Wednesday.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'At the scene three patients were treated, one of whom was discharged at the scene with no serious injuries of note.
'One patient was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital via land ambulance with minor injuries.'
A third patient was taken to the James Paget Hospital with serious leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said an air ambulance crew travelled with paramedics in a land ambulance to the hospital.
Fire engines from Loddon and Carrow attended the accident and made the area safe.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk