Person rescued from car after crash
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a crash in Diss.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue, Norfolk Police, and the East of England Ambulance Service attended a crash on Park Road in the town at around 10am on Saturday morning.
A casualty from the vehicle was taken out of their car and into the care of the ambulance service. The severity of their injuries are not known.
Two fire crews, from Diss and Harleston, attended the scene.
A spokesman for the fire service said: 'Appliances from Diss and Harleston attended to a road traffic collision on Park Road, the crews manually assisted the casualty out of the vehicle and into the care of the ambulance service.'
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a story in Diss? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information and details.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17