Person in critical condition after crash near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people remain in hospital after a serious crash near Norwich.
A red Nissan Note and a black Ford Focus were involved in a collision in Keswick at the junction of the B1113 and Low Road at approximately 12.30pm on Thursday January 25.
The occupants of the Nissan included a driver and two passengers. The driver suffered back and seatbelt injuries while both passengers suffered serious injuries.
One passenger remains in a critical condition in hospital with internal, head and abdominal injuries. The other is in a serious but stable condition with broken ribs.
The driver of the Ford received minor injuries and was cared for at the scene.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact PC614 Gary Balme or PC1667 Richy Syrett at Wymondham Road Policing.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 10 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day