Person in critical condition after crash near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people remain in hospital after a serious crash near Norwich.
A red Nissan Note and a black Ford Focus were involved in a collision in Keswick at the junction of the B1113 and Low Road at approximately 12.30pm on Thursday January 25.
The occupants of the Nissan included a driver and two passengers. The driver suffered back and seatbelt injuries while both passengers suffered serious injuries.
One passenger remains in a critical condition in hospital with internal, head and abdominal injuries. The other is in a serious but stable condition with broken ribs.
The driver of the Ford received minor injuries and was cared for at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact PC614 Gary Balme or PC1667 Richy Syrett at Wymondham Road Policing.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting