One person dead and one airlifted to hospital after serious crash
- Credit: Archant
A person has died in a crash on a Fen road.
Emergency services were called to Black Drove, in Murrow, at about 7.10am on Thursday, November 9 to reports of a two vehicle collision.
One of the occupants of one of the vehicles died at the scene.
Two other people have been airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with life threatening injuries.
Black Drove is closed in both directions between Hooks Drove and Cant's Drove and is likely to remain closed for some time.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are asked to avoid the area.
Anyone with information about the collision is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident 73 of November 9, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m