One person dead and one airlifted to hospital after serious crash
- Credit: Archant
A person has died in a crash on a Fen road.
Emergency services were called to Black Drove, in Murrow, at about 7.10am on Thursday, November 9 to reports of a two vehicle collision.
One of the occupants of one of the vehicles died at the scene.
Two other people have been airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with life threatening injuries.
Black Drove is closed in both directions between Hooks Drove and Cant's Drove and is likely to remain closed for some time.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are asked to avoid the area.
Anyone with information about the collision is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident 73 of November 9, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Former Primark store goes up for rent