One person dead and one airlifted to hospital after serious crash
- Credit: Archant
A person has died in a crash on a Fen road.
Emergency services were called to Black Drove, in Murrow, at about 7.10am on Thursday, November 9 to reports of a two vehicle collision.
One of the occupants of one of the vehicles died at the scene.
Two other people have been airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with life threatening injuries.
Black Drove is closed in both directions between Hooks Drove and Cant's Drove and is likely to remain closed for some time.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area.
Anyone with information about the collision is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident 73 of November 9, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park