Persimmon Homes to host exhibition on Harleston 120 homes plans
Plans for a 120 home extension of Harleston will be discussed tomorrow <Tuesday, January 31> with the opening of a public consultation.
Persimmon Homes is looking to expand its housing development off Mendham Lane, Harleston, and is preparing a planning application that is set to submitted to South Norfolk Council later this year.
The developer claims that the greenfield site is allocated for new homes in the South Norfolk Local Plan and is looking to construct a residential development of up to 120 homes and open space at the site.
An exhibition is being held for members of the public to comment on the proposals at the Apollo Rooms between 4pm and 7.30pm on Tuesday.
Officials from Persimmon are also set to make a presentation at the next Harleston Town Council meeting on February 8.
You may also want to watch:
Comments can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 8.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab