Persimmon Homes to hold Wymondham homes exhibition
A national house builder will be staging a public exhibition in Wymondham tomorrow over its future plans for the area.
Persimmon Homes is holding the event on Thursday March 22, at the Fairland Church Centre, between 3.30pm and 7.00pm.
Andrew Fuller, managing director of Persimmon Homes Anglia, said: 'We want to give the public an opportunity to air their views and help shape a future outline planning application for a site located between Norwich Common and the B1135, opposite Waitrose.
'This is a site which continues to be promoted through the Greater Norwich Development Partnership's Local Development Framework, which seeks to create new homes and jobs in Norfolk, where they are most needed.'
'We are some way off submitting a planning application, but genuinely want to gauge public opinion for residential development on the site, find out their preferences for contemporary or traditional developments, and table our initial concept designs for the site in terms of highways, ecology and landscaping design.'
'Wymondham has been identified as an appropriate location for future development, and as a responsible builder we want to be certain that any application we propose has been thoroughly considered by the local community it will serve.'
To find out more, visit www.persimmonhomes.com
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 4 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 5 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash