Persimmon Homes to hold Wymondham homes exhibition
A national house builder will be staging a public exhibition in Wymondham tomorrow over its future plans for the area.
Persimmon Homes is holding the event on Thursday March 22, at the Fairland Church Centre, between 3.30pm and 7.00pm.
Andrew Fuller, managing director of Persimmon Homes Anglia, said: 'We want to give the public an opportunity to air their views and help shape a future outline planning application for a site located between Norwich Common and the B1135, opposite Waitrose.
'This is a site which continues to be promoted through the Greater Norwich Development Partnership's Local Development Framework, which seeks to create new homes and jobs in Norfolk, where they are most needed.'
'We are some way off submitting a planning application, but genuinely want to gauge public opinion for residential development on the site, find out their preferences for contemporary or traditional developments, and table our initial concept designs for the site in terms of highways, ecology and landscaping design.'
You may also want to watch:
'Wymondham has been identified as an appropriate location for future development, and as a responsible builder we want to be certain that any application we propose has been thoroughly considered by the local community it will serve.'
To find out more, visit www.persimmonhomes.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast