Passengers to Norwich asked to leave train at Manningtree Station
- Credit: James Bass
Passengers on the 20:00 Greater Anglia train from London Liverpool Street to Norwich have been delayed at Manningtree station due to disruptive passengers.
Passengers were asked to leave the train due to disruptive passengers on the service.
The three passengers allegedly causing the delay were released onto the platform alongside the other passengers, and have now reportedly left the scene.
A spokesperson for Greater Anglia trains, said: 'We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience.
'The train at 20:00 from Liverpool Street to Norwich was terminated at Manningtree due to disruptive passengers.
You may also want to watch:
'Passengers on the train waited a short time before boarding a train to Ipswich, where they could get a connecting train to Norwich.
'There may have been a few knock-on delays on other services because of the terminated 20:00 train.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
'We will be offering a delay repay to any customers that were delayed longer than 30 minutes.'
Were you on the delayed train at Manningtree?