Again? - More drivers confused about parking at retail park
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers driving to a new retail park are still getting confused over the layout of the parking.
The £6.9m Breckland Retail Park, in London Road, Thetford, was completed in June with a B&M, Home Bargains and Greggs opening, creating 200 jobs, with two more units to follow.
Residents in the town have reported the problem parking but the issue still continues.
This driver has mistaken the pavement for a parking bay blocking disabled access to the store.
Earlier this month it was highlighted how drivers had been mistaking the junction layouts for parking.
You may also want to watch:
Thetford Forum Facebook members have been left scratching their heads as more pictures are posted everyday of cars parked in junctions and across access ways.
One said: "It is a terrible car park, especially the bit that sticks out onto the main roadway and it is easy to see how people end-up parking on road and pathways if they are not paying the attention they should be."
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats