Can you guess who these badly drawn NCFC legends are?
- Credit: Archant
An 'artistically challenged' couple who found fame making badly drawn football stickers are creating a series of unflattering artworks of former Norwich City players.
Alex and Sian Pratchett, known as the Panini Cheapskates, completed the Panini World Cup sticker book for free in 2014, by drawing in their own versions of the famous faces.
The pair, who completed the 2016 Euro's and the 2018 World Cup sticker books with their portraits, have since raised £15,000 for charity, after their occasionally unrecognisable sketches proved popular with fans.
And the duo, who tweet via the name @CheapPanini, have now turned their attentions to the Canaries.
In a tweet posted on August 6, they said: "Norwich City, we are drawing you.
You may also want to watch:
"They're in the Premier League so in need of bringing back down to earth.
"36 poorly drawn Canaries coming up, scribbled by two fools with too many pens and not enough talent."
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
How many of their badly drawn Norwich City legends can you name in our quiz?