Pandora jewellery to open new shop in Lowestoft’s Britten Centre
- Credit: Archant
An international jewellery chain is to open a new store in Lowestoft.
Pandora, which was founded in 1982 in Copenhagen, Denmark, has chosen England's most easterly point for its latest location.
The chain, which is particularly known for its charm bracelets, will open a store in the town's Britten Centre, in between Superdrug and what was formerly BHS.
The store is due to open mid-to-late September, with the company already advertising for staff to run it.
Daniel Poitras, centre manager of the Britten Centre said: 'I think Pandora choosing to open a store here is great news for the town and shows that Lowestoft centre is a land of opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
'We also have lots of interest in the other vacant units in the centre too and all being well will have them filled by national names by the Christmas period.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 6 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear