Did you see a group of Santas paddle boarding in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant
Santa Claus has come to town - and he's brought some friends and chosen an unorthodox mode of transport.
Members of the Broadland SUP Hub gave passers-by a festive treat on Sunday, venturing out onto the river Wensum in full Christmas costume - with Santas, elves and even a reindeer taking to the waters.
It was a recreation of a trip organiser Graham Ives made solo last year, where he raised festive cheer by paddling up and down the river dressed as Father Christmas himself.
Mr Ives, 70, said: "I had such a great reaction last year - people were singing carols to me from the riverbank and waving and cheering, so I thought I'd do it again this year, just for a bit of fun.
"This year was particularly nice though, because I had plenty of friends joining me."
You may also want to watch:
As well as raising festive cheer, the group also had a collectionin support of local charity Break.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 3 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police