Trio escape serious injury after car overturns in Potter Heigham
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A motorist and two child passengers escaped serious injury after the car they were travelling in overturned in Potter Heigham.
The vehicle - a blue Peugeot - was on Long Lane at around 8am on Monday morning when it veered off the road and rolled.
The three occupants of the vehicle - a woman and two children - needed to be rescued from the vehicle by firefighters, but a police spokesman said they escaped without any serious injuries.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service said the woman was taken to the James Paget University Hospital for treatment for neck and back pain, but her injuries were not serious or life-threatening.
The two children were assessed by paramedics at the scene, but required no further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire appliances - one from Martham and one from Stalham - attended the incident, along with the police.
With the vehicle off the carriageway, however, the road itself is not blocked.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats