New date announced for carriageway repairs on A143 Bungay Road roundabout at Ditchingham
Four-way traffic signals will be in place on the A143 Bungay Road roundabout at Ditchingham while repair work is carried out.
The work will start on Wednesday, September 27, not Monday, September 18 as previously announced, and will take three nights to complete subject to weather conditions
The site is located at the Bungay Road junction with Broad Street and will include the roundabout and approaches.
To minimise disruption, the works will be carried out overnight from 7pm to 7am.
While the repair works are in progress traffic will be controlled using temporary four-way traffic signals and access to businesses and properties will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and their contractors.
The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to repair the existing worn out road surface are carried out.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'