New music festival in Earlham Park postponed until 2022
- Credit: DisobeyArt/iStock/Getty Images Plus
A new music festival in Norwich set to feature some of the biggest DJs of the nineties and noughties has been postponed until 2022.
OutOut in the Park was due to take place in Earlham Park on the weekend of September 18 and 19, with headliners N-Trance, Ultrabeat, Black Box and Flip and Fill.
The organisers are promising it will return "bigger and better" next year and they will announce the new 2022 date soon.
A statement on the OutOut Facebook page said: "It is with deep sadness that we would like to inform everyone that due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to reschedule this years event to next year.
"This has not been an easy decision to make and we have tried everything we can to ensure we could run this year.
"Unfortunately, due to a number of challenges we have faced it is has not been possible to make this happen."
The majority of acts on the 2021 line-up will be able to perform in 2022 and tickets will automatically roll over, with people also receiving a free ticket to an Easter Thursday event at The Waterfront.
Those looking for a refund have until September 21 to apply with their ticket outlet.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 8 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 9 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday