Our Town mini-series under way in Great Yarmouth as community gets on board
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Filming for Our Town, the mini-series based around Great Yarmouth is under way, with numerous members of the community getting involved.
With people of a wide range of ages playing roles, film-maker Steve Farrell has shot scenes at a number of locations over the borough.
Locations have included the town centre, the seafront and the James Paget, with five episodes of the series already in the editing stage.
Mr Farrell said: 'It's been great experience so far.
'It's been really good seeing people working together and becoming friends through that.
You may also want to watch:
'Each session, there has been a really positive atmosphere. It has been challenging, but also extremely enjoyable.'
Once filming and editing is completed the series will be streamed online.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms