Our Great Yarmouth office has moved up the road
- Credit: Archant
The EDP's office in Great Yarmouth has moved.
The paper and its sister titles the Great Yarmouth Mercury and The Advertiser are still in King Street but are now nearer the town centre and adjacent to Clarks.
'Previously we operated out of two offices in the town,' said coastal editor for all three titles Anne Edwards, 'and it made business sense to combine into one.
'It hopefully demonstrates our commitment to the town centre, to the community, and to the Great Yarmouth area in general.
'We will continue to keep local people informed about local issues and local news.
You may also want to watch:
'We have always been at the heart of life in the community and we will continue to do so.'
The previous telephone numbers have also moved with the reporting, advertising and front desk staff and the new address for the EDP, Mercury and Advertiser office is 12/13 King Street, Great Yarmouth NR30 2BA.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks