Oulton Broad hotel earns prestigious new rating
- Credit: Archant
Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad has been awarded three silver stars after being selected by the AA.
The rating is only given to hotels offering a superior level of quality within their star rating.
Hotels must demonstrate high standards of hospitality, service and cleanliness and hold an AA Rosette award for restaurant quality.
Ivy House was purchased by Dr Adrian Parton MBE in July 2013 and is nestled within 21 acres of picturesque land by the Broads. It is also home to the 16th century Crooked Barn restaurant and popular wedding venue Ivy Hall.
Mr Parton said: 'We are absolutely delighted to have achieved this accolade and to be further recognised by AA. It's testament to all the hard work put in by my dedicated team.
You may also want to watch:
'I am very proud of the strides we have made since acquiring Ivy House and I believe we continue to exceed guest expectations.'
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules