Oulton Broad hotel earns prestigious new rating
- Credit: Archant
Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad has been awarded three silver stars after being selected by the AA.
The rating is only given to hotels offering a superior level of quality within their star rating.
Hotels must demonstrate high standards of hospitality, service and cleanliness and hold an AA Rosette award for restaurant quality.
Ivy House was purchased by Dr Adrian Parton MBE in July 2013 and is nestled within 21 acres of picturesque land by the Broads. It is also home to the 16th century Crooked Barn restaurant and popular wedding venue Ivy Hall.
Mr Parton said: 'We are absolutely delighted to have achieved this accolade and to be further recognised by AA. It's testament to all the hard work put in by my dedicated team.
You may also want to watch:
'I am very proud of the strides we have made since acquiring Ivy House and I believe we continue to exceed guest expectations.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford