Opportunities on offer for jobseekers at upcoming Attleborough Town Hall fair
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
Jobseekers have a chance to find out what is being offered around Attleborough at an upcoming jobs fair.
The event will be held at the town hall in Queen's Square on Friday, September 22.
Members of the recruitment firm Gi Group, who are based on-site at Attleborough's Banham Poultry, will be among the companies represented.
Attendees will also be offered advice about searching for jobs online, making the best impression and avoiding scams.
The fair is being organised by Breckland Council and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and is one of a series across the district. Phil Cowen, Breckland's executive member for income and prosperity, encouraged anyone to come along.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'We want the district to develop and thrive and a big part of that is helping local residents into employment.'
n The jobs fair will run from 10am to 1pm.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night